LaSalle Network is working with one of the leading consumer packaged goods (in the food space!) in downtown Chicago to identify their next Brand Manager. The Brand Manager will be responsible for managing the brand portfolio, developing and executing strategic marketing programs and hitting sales, market share and profit goals.
If you are interested in an opportunity to expand your brand management skill set by managing the P&L of an exciting product portfolio, apply today!
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day portfolio management to ensure revenue growth, profitability and opportunities to further develop the business and portfolio
- Manage the P&L and marketing budget including monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Monitor the brand performance, analyze syndicated data and develop the brand standards
- Conduct consumer, competitor and market research
- Identify trends as well as new opportunities to grow the customer-base, categories and product portfolio
- Work cross-functionally with different business units to develop customer specific marketing programs and consumer promotions
- Partner with agencies on marketing and branding strategy and initiative
Brand Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, management or related field
- MBA preferred
- 2+ year of brand management experience within a CPG company
- Experience using syndicated data; Nielsen or IRI
- Strong P&L and budget management experience
- Management experience preferred
This organization is leading in its space, and has a fantastic company culture filled with growth, collaboration, and fun. Thank you for your time and consideration for this Brand Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: brand manager , senior brand manager , brand management , branding , marketing manager , senior marketing manager , cpg , food , syndicated data , Nielsen , iri , packaging , consumer , consumer packag e goods , consumer promotions, associate brand manager, assistant brand manager, ABM,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is a leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.