LaSalle Network is working with a leading consumer goods organization that has a strong eCommerce and brick and mortar presence in identifying a Senior Brand Manager. This Senior Brand Manager will lead the charge on creating brand strategy while fully owning the brand portfolio, creative campaigns and strategic marketing programs across all digital and traditional marketing channels.
If you are interested in an opportunity to expand your brand management skill set by managing the P&L of an exciting product portfolio, apply to this Senior Brand Manager position today!
Senior Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day portfolio management to ensure revenue growth, profitability and opportunities to further develop the business and portfolio
- Manage brand campaigns within the PR, social media/influencer, paid media and eCommerce space
- Manage the P&L and marketing budget including monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Monitor the brand performance, analyze syndicated data and develop the brand standards
- Conduct consumer, competitor and market research
- Identify trends as well as new opportunities to grow the customer-base, categories and product portfolio
- Work cross-functionally with different business units to develop customer specific marketing programs and consumer promotions
- Partner with agencies on marketing and branding strategy and initiatives
- Manage and develop direct reports
Senior Brand Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, management or related field
- MBA preferred
- 4+ year of brand management experience within a consumer goods company
- Experience using syndicated data; Nielsen or IRI
- Strong P&L and budget management experience
- Management experience preferred
This organization is leading in its space, and has a fantastic company culture filled with growth, collaboration and fun. If you are looking to take on a creative brand strategy role, then this Senior Brand Manager role may be right for you. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Associate Principal, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: brand manager , senior brand manager , brand management , branding , marketing manager , senior marketing manager , cpg , food , syndicated data , Nielsen , iri , packaging , consumer , consumer packag e goods , consumer promotions , associate brand manager , assistant brand manager , ABM #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.