Our client is looking for a Senior Benefits Manager to join their team. This individual will be responsible for updating, maintaining and administering all benefits plans as well as maintaining relationships with third-party vendors, comparing plans to market trends and guiding employees on all things related to their retirement plans. The Senior Benefits Manager will also oversee and work collaboratively with a team of direct reports
Senior Benefits Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with all internal teams to maintain compliance within plan requirements
- Supervise the implementation and continuous upkeep of plans, updating and revising as necessary – including group health, 401k, life, wellness, and a variety of other programs
- Partner with key stakeholders and executive leaders to decide the best plans for employees
- Manage relationship with benefits vendors
- Critically assess and analyze benefits competitiveness and efficacy
Senior Benefits Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience administering benefits plans, preferably across multiple states
- Master’s Degree in HR or Business preferred
- Strong knowledge of policies, processes and procedures related to retirement plans
- Experience with health/vision/dental, 401k at a minimum – experience with a variety of other benefits preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Benefits Manager position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply now!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: benefits , manager , employee benefits , 401k , 401(k) , accident , life , wellness , compliance , HR , human resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.