Are you a senior benefits professional looking to work for a growing organization? Our client is a market leader in the packaging/container manufacturing industry and is looking for a new Senior Benefits Manager to join their team! This is a work from home position, but this person MUST be located in the Chicagoland area and have the ability to travel to their few locations on occasion. This Senior Benefits Manager will oversee the design and administration of their health and welfare, retirement and wellness programs, will manage 401k administration and will do both the tactical and strategic side of benefits administration and policy creation.
The ideal Senior Benefit Manager will thrive in an independent working environment and seek to continuously learn about their space and grow professionally. They must have strong attention to detail and be able to prioritize their day without being micromanaged.
Senior Benefit Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as a vendor liaison maintaining vendor relationships
- Conduct annual cost/benefit analysis for benefit plans and make recommendations of changes
- Oversee annual enrollment process from planning to managing employee communications
- Present benefit plans to all employees across the organization
Senior Benefit Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of benefits experience with exposure to health plan and defined benefit/contribution plan administration
- Bachelor's degree required
- Multi-site administration experience
- Ability to communicate confidently to senior leadership
- Manufacturing and/or union experience is a plus
If you are qualified per the above requirements and want to advance your already distinguished career in the benefits space, then please apply today!
HR Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national