LaSalle Network has partnered with a highly recognized global consumer goods company that is looking to bring a Senior Benefits Analyst onto its team! Our client was just featured on the Forbes’ 2020 World’s Best Employers list and puts a strong emphasis on providing the best for their employees. The Senior Benefits Analyst would work closely with the benefits team to provide continued offerings to help their employees take care of themselves and their families.
The Senior Benefits Analyst will be handling health and welfare benefits administration and act as the point of contact for all employee benefit communication. They will work closely with the Senior Benefits Manager on cost analysis and strategy to provide recommendations for enhancements and changes.
Senior Benefits Analyst Responsibilities:
- Oversee health and welfare benefits administration
- Administer benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, supplemental life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 403(B) plans, and flexible spending accounts
- Provide assistance and advice to employees regarding benefits options and questions
- Maintain employee records and work closely with Payroll department on benefits deductions
- Assist with new hire orientation and onboarding for benefits paperwork and explanations
Senior Benefits Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or human resources required, with at least 5 years of health benefits experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of state and federal benefit regulations
- Strong technical aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel (advanced user), and PowerPoint
If you’re looking to join a leading company as a Senior Benefits Analyst, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , benefits , benefits administration , benefits admin , health , welfare
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.