LaSalle Network is currently working with a rapidly growing financial services company in the Chicagoland area to help them identify a Senior AWS Engineer to join their team. This Senior AWS Engineer will assist in web development within .NET Core and Angular, as well as lead migrations of applications and data to AWS.
Senior AWS Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work within members of a scrum team to contribute to the architecture and design of applications
- Leverage cutting edge technologies, such as .NET Core to build out functionality of the application
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and build software to specifications
- Lead cloud migrations to AWS and its suite of products, utilizing tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Manage projects and upgrades within specific applications
- Lead migrations of legacy technology to modern frameworks
Senior AWS Engineer Qualifications:
- Experience with cloud native technologies, AWS preferred
- 5+ years of web development experience within .NET, including .NET Core
- Experience leading containerization and deployments within Kubernetes and Docker
- Background with modern frontend and UI frameworks, including Angular
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of financial systems and applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
If you are qualified and interested in this Senior AWS Engineer position, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Software , Engineer , .NET , .NET Core , AWS , Kubernetes , Financial , Services , Docker , Angular
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.