LaSalle Network has teamed up with a Real Estate firm to help hire on a full-time Senior Tax Accountant to join their downtown Chicago location. As a Senior Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for working on the firm’s international and domestic funds. The ideal candidate for this Senior Tax Accountant position will have a minimum of three years of experience and a CPA.
If you are looking to advance your career with one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Chicago, this role is for you!
Senior Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist with tax efficient structuring for foreign investors coming into domestic funds
- Identify and manage US foreign filing requirements resulting from foreign investments including FBAR, Form 8832, Form 8865, and Form 8858
- Review US tax workpapers prepared by outside tax advisor for tiered partnership structures consisting of complex partner allocations at various levels
- Coordinate with partners, fund administrators, and internal accounting department to ensure foreign and US filings are completed timely and accurately
- Work with outside tax advisors to properly classify entities for FATCA and CRS. Review FATCA and CRS information provided by investors to ensure accuracy and completeness. Manage annual FATCA CRS reporting requirements
- Help with standardization of policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting and mitigate tax risk
Senior Tax Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- CPA/JD required
- Comprehensive technical skills regarding U.S. partnership and U.S. foreign compliance
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, ideally out of public accounting
- Technical tax analysis skills and the ability to communicate them effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented, professional, and eager to learn
If you are interested in this Senior Tax Accountant position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: tax , tax associate , accountant , accounting , returns , international , senior associate , senior tax accountant , real estate , investment , private equity , international funds , domestic funds , form 8832 , form 8865 , 8858 , tax workpapers, IAS , FATCA , tax risk , tax reporting , CPA , JD , partnership , foreign compliance , public accounting , Tax accountant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.