Our client, a boutique consulting firm located in downtown Chicago, is looking for an Senior Associate (Restructuring Consulting) to join their management consulting advisory practice. The smaller firm offers the unique ability for a public accounting or finance professional to jump into the consulting world, while getting exposed to multiple aspects of turnaround, transaction, interim management, and litigation consulting services.
The Senior Associate (Restructuring Consulting) will have a minimum of 2 years of prior advisory experience our of public accounting or a rotational program, and the familiarity with putting together information for external and internal clients. He/she will have a demonstrated ability to research problems presented by clients and use data to identify trends and make sound business recommendations. This position will report directly to a Managing Director and will be responsible for preparing client ready information..
Whether your background is in strategy or public accounting or finance, this Senior Associate (Restructuring Consulting) opportunity could offer the next step in your career with a company where you can make a big impact!
Senior Associate (Restructuring Consulting) Responsibilities:
- Execute quantitative analysis around clients’ business needs using Excel
- Create models and visuals to illustrate patterns or anomalies
- Gather and present findings and recommendations to senior team members
- Participate in client calls and attend client meetings on occasion with senior team members
- Research and speak knowledgeably about the greater business marketplace with internal and external contacts
Senior Associate (Restructuring Consulting) Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in a Business related field
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in either public accounting, advisory, or rotational program
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Interest in professional services or consulting experience, specifically within compensation advisory
- Professional communication and confidence when presenting in front of others
If you are interested in this Senior Associate (Restructuring Consulting) opportunity and qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: compensation , compensation consultant , consultant , associate consultant , assistant consultant , consulting , associate , human resources , benefits , hr , benefits consultant , hr consultant , analyst , client services , client relations , senior consultant , client relationship manager , financial consultant , professional services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.