LaSalle Network is looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our client, a leading global financial data company in downtown Chicago. This Senior Marketing Coordinator will be spearheading strategy around trade show execution and working heavily with the sales team in generating leads. If you are interested in working for a global company, with ample room for career growth, apply today!
Senior Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Execute marketing campaigns from incpetion to completion
- Partner with the Sales Team in lead acquisition and management
- Manage the internal CRM/ Marketing Automation platform including allocating all inbound leads
- Provide data and insights on campaign success and ROI
Senior Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-2 years of Marketing Experience and/or strong internships required
- Experience with a CRM/ Marketing Automation platform
- Experience working in B2B environment
- Ability to wear multiple hats and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this Senior Marketing Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Teams: Marketing Coordinator , Marketing Automation , Demand Generation , Lead Management , Event Coordinator , HubSpot , SalesForce , B2B Marketing , CRM , Marketing Analytics , Lead Acquisition , Senior Marketing Coordinator , Marketing Specialist , ActiveCampaign , Email Marketing , Pardot , Eloqua ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.