Our client, a leading CPG company in Chicago, is looking for an experienced analytics manager to join their procurement organization. As a Senior Analytics Manager, Procurement, you will be managing a team of analysts to support the procurement center of excellence and drive cost savings initiatives. This is a vital, high-visibility position with exceptional long-term growth opportunities.
Senior Analytics Manager, Procurement Responsibilities:
- Work on projects supporting gross margin cost improvements, financial analysis on key business issues, and reporting
- With direction from leadership, drive system enhancements and process improvements
- Responsible for identifying, interpreting, and analyzing trends to achieve company’s business goals
- Develop reporting capabilities and monitor system to identify areas of improvement for sales and category teams
- Manage team of direct reports
Senior Analytics Manager, Procurement Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in business analytics supporting procurement, buying, finance, or related business area
- Proven leadership skills with 2+ years in management
- SAP and Advanced Excel
- CPG industry experience preferred
If you are interested in the Senior Analytics Manager, Procurement position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , inventory , supply chain , logistics , warehouse , distribution center , forecasting , engineering , marketing , analyst , demand , planning, supply #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.