Job DescriptionDo you have the critical thinking and analytical mindset that allows you to translate data into meaningful, actionable insights that help teams learn and adapt along the way? This Senior Analyst, Corporate Controllership position may be for you. While you will often work independently with your cross-functional team, you always have the greater finance organization to lean on for support and career mentoring.
Our client based in Deerfield, IL is offering remote flexibility and is looking for exceptional senior level Financial Analysts to help an ever changing financial environment.
The hourly pay range for this role is between $60-$75/hour and the position is hybrid with the option of remote flexibility.
Senior Analyst, Corporate Controllership Responsibilities:
- Preparation of general month-end close journal entries
- Account analysis for budgeting and forecasting purposes related to sales and margins
- Ad hoc detailed analysis for department/plant-wide processes and overhead spending trends
- Review of balance sheet reserves to ensure appropriateness, timing of adjustments
- Participate in special projects as required; assume financial leadership on projects as warranted
- Support other plant functions including marketing, sales and operations with forecasts, budgets and variance analysis on a monthly basis
Senior Analyst, Corporate Controllership Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Ability to professionally demonstrate key finance competencies and qualifications
- 3+ years of proven experience
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Team oriented with ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and the ability to utilize enterprise software (JDE, Hyperion, etc.)
Sr. Recruiting Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national