Our client is looking for a hands-on Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist to work directly alongside the billing supervisors and managers, and contribute to the team. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door and gain experience with a global industry leader.
This Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist role requires strong organization and communication skills as you will be interfacing with account representatives and clients. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a company that strives for its employees to become the best. This organization has a unique culture that embraces feedback, collaboration, and innovation to achieve great results and business growth.
Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Partner with account representatives to create and distribute client billing on a monthly basis
- Create preliminary bills to be routed to account representatives and make necessary adjustments according to clients’ contractual guidelines
- Collaborate with account representatives and clients to resolve any billing discrepancies
- Meet deadlines for distribution of invoices to account representatives and clients
- Review open accounts for collection efforts
- Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- Previous billing and/or collections experience
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
If you are interested in this Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity, apply now!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable , AR , Collections , B2B collections , business to business collections , credit analyst , commercial collections #LI-DAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.