Are you ready for your next challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to take your accounts payable skills to the next level! The Senior Accounts Payable Workflow Administrator is a new role which will initially be responsible for building A/P workflows and processes. Longer term, this role will be responsible for the overall accounts payable process, including monitoring the queue of open invoices for the accounts payable team, troubleshooting errors and clearing exceptions as needed.
In this role organizational and technical skills will be needed in order to understand and resolve process and system issues, as well as to determine root cause and implement changes.
Senior Accounts Payable Workflow Administrator Responsibilities:
- Work with the A/P Manager and other internal resources to design and implement accounts payable processes
- Monitor the overall A/P process to resolve errors in a timely manner
- Drive continuous improvement of the A/P process
- Participate in group discussion to identify trends and areas for improvement; assist in the creation of documentation for new and existing processes to create efficiency and improve the overall success of the department
- Manage other duties as assigned by leadership including special projects focused on the growth and development of the accounts payable department
- Ascertain that invoice approvals are in accordance with the company’s Delegation of Authority
- Act as the focal point for vendor inquiries on account status; effectively communicate to the vendor the payables process and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner to avoid disruption in service and to build a mutually beneficial relationship
- Maintain professional and effective communication with Treasury, Indirect and Direct Buyers, Commodity Managers and Contract Administrators to collect the necessary information to post and have invoices available in a timely manner
- Initiate contact with vendors to communicate P2P (procure-to-pay) invoicing standards and collaborate to remove procedural obstacles to meeting standards
Senior Accounts Payable Workflow Administrator Requirements:
- BS degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- 3-5 years accounts payable experience
- Experience working in a global manufacturing company, chemical industry experience is a plus
- ERP experience required; Infor M3 ERP experience is a plus
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Accounts Payable , Project Manager , Information Technology #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.