Let your career take flight with this new job opportunity! LaSalle Network has teamed up with a leader in the aviation industry who is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist in the Downers Grove, IL area. This global company is looking for an individual with previous accounts payable experience that will take the lead in asking questions to ensure accuracy. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a company that has been recognized for its sustainability leadership.
As a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for reviewing invoices, preparing analysis of accounts and maintaining vendor files. Other responsibilities include assisting team members, resolving discrepancies and reconciling payments. This organization has a unique culture that embraces feedback, collaboration and innovation to achieve great results and business growth.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Specialize in payments, wires and month end reconciliations
- Manage multiple requests
- Analyze and process vendor invoices and expense reports to the correct accounts and cost centers
- Execute 3-way, 2-way or non-PO standard process for invoice processing
- Validate vendor account balances by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Perform spend analysis as required
- Ensure adequate and continuous controls are executed for all assigned activities
- Establish and maintain productive cross-functional business relationships
- Maintain the professional competence, knowledge and skills necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required; college preferred
- 3+ year of Accounts Payable or general accounting experience
- Ability to understand, develop and refine/improve processes
- Must possess strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to professionally interact with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to handle multitasks/projects at one time
- Must be able to meet deadlines and deal with pressures associated with those deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Access)
If the above qualifications describe you and are interested in this Senior Accounts Payable Specialist position, please apply today!
Ann Marie O’Sullivan
Keywords and Related Terms: AP , accounts payable , processing , vendor management , bookkeeping , check runs , A/P , purchasing , invoices , invoicing #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.