Join the top award-winning healthcare company, located in Chicago. Grow within a supportive environment that prides itself on the care they provide to not only their patients, but their employees.
This Senior Accounts Payable role will allow you to be involved in the growth and determination of excellence they provide.
Senior Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Process 500+ invoices a week
- Manage the accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment
- Code invoices and match purchase orders
- Obtain approval from supervisor and escalate urgent invoices
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers and ACH transactions
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships
- Assist with ad hoc projects for the accounts payable team
Senior Accounts Payable Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability and perseverance to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
If the above qualifications describe you and are interested in this Senior Accounts Payable position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: AP , A/P , accounts payable , payables , receivables , invoices , process , processing , invoicing , three-way matching , two-way matching , three way , two way , matching , coding , wire transfers , ACH , excel , receipt , sales receipt , purchase order , vendors #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.