Join the top award-winning healthcare company, located in Chicago. Grow within a supportive environment that prides itself on the care they provide to not only their patients, but their employees.
This Senior Accounts Payable role will allow you to be involved in the growth and determination of excellence they provide.
Senior Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Process 500+ invoices a week
- Manage the accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment
- Code invoices and match purchase orders
- Obtain approval from supervisor and escalate urgent invoices
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers and ACH transactions
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships
- Assist with ad hoc projects for the accounts payable team
Senior Accounts Payable Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability and perseverance to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
If the above qualifications describe you and are interested in this Senior Accounts Payable position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national