Job DescriptionOur client, a family-owned manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to support global consolidation processes. They are seeking a highly professional candidate who has strong initiative, drive and can manage junior staff.
The Senior Accountant will have a leadership role in consolidations accounting, accounting policy adherence and implementation, improving internal audit procedures and controls, and driving implementation and adoption of our OneStream financial reporting system. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The role is budgeted for $105,000- $115,000 annual base salary.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Own month-end close fluctuation analytics, reconciliations, consolidations and posting entries for four different entities (several locations under each entity)
- Develop audit SOPs
- Some M&A activities including opening/consolidating financial statements
- Prepare data for quarterly and annual regulatory filings
- Review/perform complex reconciliations and analyzes variances
- Ad hoc projects such as accounting policy standardization and implementation
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA required
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Strong technical skills in Excel
- “Self-starter” personality with an ability to drive implementation projects
If you're looking to be part of a rapidly expanding organization and join a young, dynamic team, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Senior Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national