LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing organization that is looking to add a Senior Accountant / Financial Analyst to their team at their Nashville area headquarters. As they continue to evolve and expand, they are looking for individuals who can help drive solid accounting foundations and processes to facilitate their company growth.
The Senior Accountant / Financial Analyst will provide experience in all facets into the accounting function. The ideal candidate has experience with creating spreadsheets, macros, and strong analytical skills. Our client is looking for someone who has go-getter personality and a team player.
Senior Accountant / Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Compile payroll account transactions and prepare monthly journal entries; establish formal GL closing and other accounting process procedures and ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of monthly journal entries
- Prepare and maintain monthly account reconciliations
- Analyze and explain monthly balance sheet and income statement fluctuations and variances
- Work with various departments to streamline data flow and processes
- Assist management with monthly, quarterly and annual analytics and reporting
- Assist with external audit requests
Senior Accountant / Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
- 3+ years of accounting experience in a corporate setting which involved divisions, groups and/or regions
- Knowledge of accounting theory, principles and practices sufficient to identify and describe accounting systems and sub-system
- Effective organizational skills including the ability to work independently and consistently achieve reporting deadlines
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, self-motivated work style and a good attention to detail and enjoy a dynamic environment with new challenges and changing work priorities
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Great Plains or other ERP experience, preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant / Financial Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , finance , accountant #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.