One of the top marketing agencies in Chicago is looking to expand their team in their downtown office and hire for a newly created Senior Accountant position! As they continue to expand the brands they work with, they are seeking individuals that can keep pace with their growth.
The ideal Senior Accountant has experience within a professional services environment, such as marketing, construction, legal or other services, and is able to manage a large volume of work. They are looking for someone that has an eagerness to learn, a go-getter personality and is a team-player.
This Senior Accountant role has several perks including unlimited PTO, top notch health benefits and 401k match. This company has a strong internal promotional track, with 80% of managers promoted from within. This role would be onsite.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly property financial statements for advertising campaigns
- Involved in the month-end close process, including preparation of some journal entries/accruals necessary to complete monthly financials
- Prepare quarterly asset reports and distribute amongst ownership
- Review project budgets and forecast for future revenue
- Booking accruals
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
- Supervise the Accounts Payables weekly check runs
- Review and approve accounts payable invoices for coding accuracy
- Structure new vendor onboarding and establish new accounting processes
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 3+ years of staff accountant experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Strong technical abilities within Excel
- Experience with a large ERP like SAP, Oracle or Great Plains is preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Senior Accountant , Accountant , Accounting Manager , Month end close , accruals , accrual accounting , Marketing , advertising , creative , netsuite , ERP , CPA , bachelors degree , accounting supervisor , accountant , finance , project accountant , accounting software , accounting , bachelors degree , month end , reporting , AP , accounts payable , cash , advertising, marketing , ads, construction #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.