LaSalle Network has partnered with a local manufacturing and supply company who provides one of the most extensive offerings of piping specialty products to the commercial HVAC industry on a global scale. They are looking to bring on an experienced Senior Accountant! This role is based out of Chicago’s West Loop and is fully onsite. The position is open due to promotion.
This Senior Accountant will report to the VP of Finance and will play an integral role in financial statement preparation and month end close, with the opportunity to support annual income tax preparation as well. This role offers a competitive base salary up to $90,000 plus bonus.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements for five companies, prepare and maintain supporting schedules and reconciliations, review journal entries
- Prepare income tax returns for all companies
- Review sales tax filings (prepared by Assistant) and payroll (processed by HR)
- Support year end audits and inventory accounting (2x/year)
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, CPA a plus
- 4+ years of experience out of a public accounting firm or small to midsize organizations
- Strong knowledge of financial statements, tax regulations and compliance and audits
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Lisa Uechi, CPA
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant, accounting, finance , manufacturing , distribution , Royal 4 , analysis , analytics , variance , reconcile , bachelor’s degree , month end , reporting , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry , balance sheet , income statement , profit & loss , controls , internal controls , GL , general ledger , GAAP , audit , system , ERP, cash flow , tax , income tax , sales tax , inventory , consolidation , consolidate #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.