LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing healthcare organization based in the Phoenix metro area that is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. In this position, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for preparing the financials across the organization and helping train staff accountants.
This Senior Accountant will be a catalyst for process improvement within the organization and will implement controls to alleviate any deficiencies in the accounting processes.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience with a proven industry leader!
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Complete monthly budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Prepare month end reporting, including account reconciliation and journal entries focusing on complex revenue recognition
- Post all revenue and accrual related journal entries to facilitate month end closing
- Ensure financial compliance with GAAP requirements while compiling financial information
- Analyze payroll, commissions and benefit financial information
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 3+ year of accounting experience
- Experience with large ERP preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
If you are interested in the Senior Accountant position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply now!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant , senior accountant #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.