Are you looking to be a part of a growing financial technology company? Are you looking for a role that handles both accounting and gives you the opportunity to initialize process improvements? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a rising player in the consumer finance space, is hiring a Senior Accountant to join their rapidly expanding organization. This Senior Accountant will report directly to the company’s Controller and will have oversight of both the accounting and finance functions.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare month end reporting, including account reconciliation and journal entries and financial statements
- Post all revenue and accrual related journal entries to facilitate month end closing
- Ensure financial compliance with GAAP requirements while compiling financial information, forecasts and budgets
- Timely and accurate reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and year end basis
- Oversee a growing team of accounting professionals
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA required
- 4+ years of experience in a public accounting firm or financial services company
- A love of numbers and a desire to grow with a developing company!
If you are interested in the Senior Accountant position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: senior accountant , financial, accounting , month-end , accountant , senior staff accountant , staff accountant , CPA , accounting , bachelor’s
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.