Are you looking to be a part of a growing company? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. Our client, a multi-billion dollar public company, is looking to hire an Accountant II to join their growing cause. With an extensive history of innovation and continuous improvement, our client has revolutionized its market. Currently on a pattern of extensive growth, they have become an international leader known for stability and internal growth for an Accountant II.
Accountant II Responsibilities:
- Support month-end close processes (complex balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries) for the company’s inventory and revenue division
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of Warehouse cost centers (site costs) within Region/District
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of Contribution Margin transactions within Region/District including Revenue, COGS & Misc. COS, Standard Freight/Warehouse charges
- Assist with reviewing and analyzing financial statements
- Work with other teams internally to calculate monthly expense accruals
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Accountant II Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA highly preferred
- 2+ years of relatable experience
- SAP not required, but preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this Accountant II position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager - Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: senior accountant, accountant, staff accountant, CPA, inventory, public, accounting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.