LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the leading Hospitals in Chicagoland area to identify a temporary-to-hire Senior Accountant to join their team. This exciting not-for-profit community-based organization is looking for someone to join their Accounting and Finance team and handle the financial accounting functions centered around monthly general ledger close, balance sheet and income statement analysis, and balance sheet and income statement financial statement package. They are seeking a driven, analytical individual who can develop their skills in the healthcare space.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- General ledger month-end close
- Balance sheet and income statement analysis
- Preparation of General Ledger entries and reconciliations
- Analyzing financial statements and reporting on variances
- Assists in preparation of annual audit schedules.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Accounting
- Three or more years related hospital accounting experience
- Experience using Meditech
- CPA certification highly desired.
If you are interested in this temporary-to-hire Senior Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Management Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.