LaSalle Network is partnering with a, global, manufacturing company. Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Business Accounting Unit. We are looking for a Senior Accountant who is ready to develop their career within a global firm. This person will be responsible for accounting & reporting functions related to the multi plant accounting.
This Senior Accountant is a foot-in-the-door opportunity where you will have direct access to management in order to further develop and grow.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Work with management on actual to budget variance analysis and financial statement forecasting
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the Firm’s US offices
- Oversee and review the month end accounting close cycle including journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with day-to-day cash flow forecasting and budgeting of departmental objectives
- Work with team members to develop internal control framework and accounting processes for the department
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate accounting experience in a legal or professional services environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, and SUMIF statements
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this unique Senior Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , staff, staff accountant , accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , gaap , bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , gl , legal , law , professional services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.