LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the leading Healthcare Provider in the Chicagoland area to identify a temporary-to-hire Senior Accountant to join their team. This exciting not-for-profit community-based organization is looking for someone to join their Accounting and Finance team to assist with the financial accounting functions centered around monthly close, balance sheet and income statement analysis, and financial reporting. They are seeking a driven, analytical individual who can provide support from day-one.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- General ledger month-end close
- Balance sheet and income statement analysis
- Preparation of journal entries entries and reconciliations
- Analyzing financial statements and reporting on variances
- Provide support and serve as direct liaison for external auditors
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Three or more years of hospital/healthcare related accounting experience
- Experience utilizing large ERP (SAP, Netsuite, or other)
- Experience utilizing reporting or visualization software (Tableau, QlikView, or other)
- CPA certification highly preferred**
If you are interested in this temporary-to-hire Senior Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.