LaSalle Network has partnered with an award-winning Chicago-based technology company that is looking to hire a Senior Accountant at their corporate headquarters in Rosemont! This position will work closely with the Senior Accounting Manager & VP of Finance on core accounting work and be involved in special projects.
The Senior Accountant role will help facilitate professional growth and mentor younger members on the team. Our client has experienced year after year growth and was recently named to Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Participate in the monthly financial close including preparation of monthly balance sheet and income statement analysis
- Perform quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Ensure the accuracy and GAAP compliance of all accounting processes undertaken by the department
- Create sales performance reports
- Collaborate and make recommendations in process improvement initiatives
- Assist with Federal, State and Local tax filings
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Ad hoc special project work
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & collaborate with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the position and qualify for the Senior Accountant role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , month end reporting , reporting , general ledger , tax , audit , month end close , year end close , financial data , financial operations , journal entries , reconciliation , GAAP , CPA , balance sheet , sales , income statement , compliance , excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.