A Nashville-based communications company is looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team in their office that is just south of the downtown Nashville area. The position will be onsite and reporting directly to the CEO with a dotted line to the Accounting Manager. The company is growing quickly, and this specific office has a tight-knit family feel.
The Senior Accountant’s roles and responsibilities will vary based on what is needed at the time. They will be heavily involved in the close process, annual audit, monthly bank reconciliations, and journal entries. The ideal candidate will come from a small environment or has experienced quick growth and used to wearing many hats.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Book journal entries and performance account reconciliations
- Work closely with the accounting manager to complete month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closes
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare annual account analyses and reconciliations for cash accounts, general ledger accounts, and subledger processes to be posted to the GL
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports for the Controller
- Assist staff with questions or issues that arise in the day-to-day
- Additional ad hoc projects as needed
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years in a core staff accounting experience
- Experience working with advanced Excel functions required (PivotTables & Vlookups)
- Excellent verbal and written communication required
- Ability to go onsite every day
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Unit Manager, National Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: staff accountant , senior accountant , accounting analyst , bank reconciliations , journal entries , audit , month end close , financial statements #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.