Our client, a privately held food testing/safety company, is looking to bring on a new Senior Accountant! This role is based out of Chicago and offers a WFH hybrid schedule with 3 days in office per week.
This Senior Accountant will report to the Director of Accounting, handle the corporate accounting function and help build out the growing core accounting team. This role offers a competitive base salary up to $95,000 plus bonus and has the opportunity to grow into management.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist with monthly close processes
- Prepare journal entries, monthly account reconciliations and financial statements
- Audit support (quarterly and year-end)
- Assist with lease accounting and revenue recognition
- Ad-hoc projects and assist with future acquisitions
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 3+ years of corporate accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- ERP system experience, JD Edwards a plus
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , reconciliations, month end close , corporate, food testing , Chicago , senior , hybrid , remote , audit #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.