LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly expanding reverse logistics company in the northern suburbs that is looking for a highly motivated Accounting Manager to join their Corporate Accounting team. This company has grown substantially since its founding in 2007 and doesn’t show any signs of stopping! The newly created position offers an opportunity to make an immediate and direct impact on the company. Ideally, the team is looking for an Accounting Manager who is a self-starting, problem-solver ready to take on new challenges.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing day-to-day accounting needs of the organization
- Assisting with timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial statements
- Prepare variance reports between budget and actuals
- Assist with preparing billing and bank reconciliations
- Present various accounting reports to upper management via financial decks / make suitable observations and recommendations
- Assist with annual external audit
- Support management by identifying, developing, and leading departmental ad hoc projects
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of relative experience
- CPA preferred, not required
- QuickBooks experience preferred, not required
If you are interested in this Accounting Manager role, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , bachelor’s , CPA , budgeting , forecasting , month end , analysis , reverse logistics , excel , GAAP , QuickBooks , account reconciliation , journal entry , reporting , ad hoc , external audit , audit , bank reconciliations , billing , invoices , MEC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.