LaSalle Network is an award-winning staffing and recruiting firm based in the Chicagoland area. We work with companies in all industries to help them staff for a variety of positions in the professional services fields. Due to our success placing thousands of candidates at a variety of companies, we were recently recognized as an Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing private company for the 11th year in a ROW!!
We are now looking for a Senior Finance Consultant who is interested in working to enact change and transformation with a Chicagoland Lifesciences Leader.
Senior Finance Consultant Responsibilities:
- Assess organizational structure and strategic priorities
- Provide financial due diligence and modeling for prospective acquisition targets
- Implement process improvements and automations
- Provide analysis of financials for trend, business driver, and gap identification
- Create and deliver advanced reporting for senior leadership and investors
- Improve processes, policies, procedures
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams to create more concise dataflow and reporting
- Utilize data visualization tools to build business-unit/department specific reporting
- Provide integration leadership for respective transaction execution
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Degree in accounting/finance or related field
- Experience with major ERP system
- Experience managing a team of 5+
- Advanced Excel/Data Visualization/Scripting experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Senior Finance Consulting opportunity, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: strategy, process improvement, change management, system implementation, FP&A, due diligence, M&A, mergers and acquisitions, data visualization, dashboards, reporting, financial modeling, financial analysis, forecasting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.