LaSalle Network has partnered with a thriving technology company in the heart of downtown Chicago that is looking for a Senior Accountant to join its team. This organization has a casual, collaborative culture and this role would need to work in the office in a private cubicle. This Senior Accountant will primarily be focused on overseeing accounting functions for multiple office locations, as well as taking point on monthly, quarterly and yearly close periods.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Handle journal entries, bank reconciliations and financial statement preparation for a certain territory of offices
- Complete majority of the month-end close process, only to be signed off on by the accounting manager and controller
- Oversee work of staff accountants including approval of entries
- Work with the Accounting Manager and Controller to get through the annual audit, and also being the main point of contact for external auditors
- Plan and run training sessions for new employees
- Assist staff with questions or issues that arise
- Put together profit and loss statements for CFO
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 4+ years of accounting experience required, 2+ years at the senior level required
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or a related business field
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as a Senior Accountant and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Senior Accountant , Accountant , Accounting , Finance , Excel , auditing , reporting , acquisitions , reconciliations , financial statement , month-end , Sr. Accountant , Accounting Manager , Consultant , non profit , NFP , grant accounting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, sales, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.