LaSalle Network has partnered with a hyper-growth healthcare technology start-up company in downtown Chicago to identify their next Senior Accountant. This newly created role within their Finance team will be responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting, financial analysis, and ad hoc projects. This role will work directly with the Chief Financial Officer and VP of FP&A to help drive the business forward with recommendations on ways to improve efficiency and processes.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment, where you can apply your accounting knowledge and analytical capabilities, please continue reading.
What you will do as a Senior Accountant:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Audit financial transactions
- Report to management regarding managed financial elements including, but not limited to: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Vendor status and issues, and other reports based on business needs
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close process
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA or CPA in process
- 2+ years of Public Accounting or Corporate Accounting experience
- Advanced technical skills in Excel
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity, and qualify per the requirements above please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: CPA , accountant , accounting , accountancy , forecasting , modeling , analysis , excel , SQL , profitability , KPI , key performance indicator , strategy , valuation , board of directors , reporting and analysis , strategic initiative , financial analysis , looker , tableau , SLA , month end close , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.