LaSalle Network has partnered with an international, multi-million-dollar beverage supply and distribution company that is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. This Senior Accountant will sit at their headquarters in the Chicagoland area. This person will be responsible for assisting with all accounting operations for this business unit, work directly with other leadership, and lead a team of 3.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy, proper coding, and timely payment
- Maintain a recurring payment schedule, issue checks, ACHs and online payments
- Quarterly reporting
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with various projects to automate processes, implement policies and procedures that improve work efficiency
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience “leading” a team of 3-4
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- SAP or QuickBooks experience
If you are interested in the Senior Accountant opportunity and please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.