LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing education company that offers solutions to students, parents, and education providers both onsite and digitally in identifying a Senior Accountant to join their accounting team. The ideal candidate will bring solid GAAP knowledge, experience with multi-site/multi-location accounting, and the ability to roll up their sleeves to help the team when needed. Reporting to the Controller, the ideal candidate will be available to start immediately.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare month-end account reconciliations for assigned balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Research and resolve any discrepancies
- Prepare month-end reconciliations for revenues from local, state, and federal funding entities
- Assist the Controller in the month-end close process including preparation of monthly accruals, maintenance of general ledger, and all account reconciliations
- Prepare month-end journal entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all operating and investment accounts
- Reconcile the Quarterly Form 941 to the General Ledger
- Prepare fixed asset detail and supporting schedules
- Assist audit preparation and preparation of IRS Form 990, and analysis as needed
- Complete ad-hoc projects as back-up to Accounts Payable and other functional areas as needed
- Compile, complete, and submit regulatory reporting to local, state and federal agencies
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other Business major, required
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in accounting
- Supervisor experience, preferred not required
- Non-profit experience, preferred
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and technical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to professionally communicate status and issues effectively orally and in writing
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: director , accounting , finance , leadership , management , grants , non profit , payroll , accountant , manager , auditing , reconciliation , compliance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.