Our client, a leader in the for-profit education industry, is looking to hire in their Phoenix, Arizona offices. This company teaches the next generation to understand the complexities of different people and they support inner growth and love for all backgrounds.
If you are looking to work for a company that empowers students to experience different cultures and gain independence, look no further! The company has experienced rapid growth over the past few years and is looking to expand their accounting team and hire a Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant will report directly the Controller and sit on a team of about 10 accountants. They will play a lead role by training new hires and approving the work of a staff accountant. The company is redoing their entire accounting department and looking for thoughtful leaders who are not afraid of a challenge and not afraid of change.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Support in managing journal entries, bank reconciliations and financial reporting
- Take a lead role in month-end and year-end close
- Prepare and review financial documents, reports and statements
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Other special projects as assigned
- Assist in Standard Operating Procedure documentation, process improvement and an upcoming ERP implementation
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field, accounting preferred
- 3+ years of staff accountant experience
- Strong technical skills in Excel (PivotTables and VLOOKUPs required)
- CPA highly preferred
If you are looking for an opportunity to get in a rapidly expanding organization and join a company that encourages growth and education, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Staff Accountant opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: staff accountant , accountant , accounting , journal entries #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.