Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a construction company located in Carrollton, Texas to find a Senior Accountant! They have been around for over 20 years and just brought in a PE firm to help grow through acquisitions. With the upcoming growth, they want the role to grow into an Accounting Manager within 1-2 years. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for full cycle accounting and having industry knowledge in the construction, engineering, landscaping and/or architecture space.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Oversee all general accounting work: journal entries, bank reconciliations, financial statement prep, etc.
- Oversee the work of all AP, AR, fixed assets and payroll employees and stepping in when needed
- Handle all project accounting including liens
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience in a project-based industry such as construction, landscaping, engineering and/or architecture
- Industry requirements: job costing, liens and/or general construction accounting
- Exposure to full cycle accounting, AP, AR, fixed assets, general accounting, payroll, etc.
- Excel proficiency; PivotTables and VLOOK UPs, Index Matching
If you have experience with the accounting space and knowledge in the industry, please apply for the Senior Accountant position today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national