Job DescriptionOur client, a multi-billion-dollar manufacturing/packaging company with a 100+ year history and no debt on the books, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant at their corporate campus in the northern suburbs of Chicago!
This Senior Accountant will support various corporate areas such as consolidated financial reporting, intercompany activities and costing/inventory functions. You’ll work with large data sets, tackle special project work and bring ideas on how to create more efficient processes for the global organization.
This position is budgeted for $85,000-105,000 base salary + lucrative bonuses.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and present financial results to the VP, Corporate Controller and other senior leadership across various departments
- Capture data from production reporting and accounting records to track and record cost of inventory and cost of goods sold and analyze margins
- Perform month end close responsibilities including journal entries, variance analysis, account reconciliations and management inquiries
- Implement accounting process improves to streamline and improve accuracy
- Work cross-functionally with various teams in the organization to drive business objectives
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as they are assigned
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience in public accounting or large corporate environment
- Large ERP system experience required
- Proficiency in Excel (LOOKUPs, sum ifs, pivot tables, formulas)
- Excellent communication, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5% 401(k) match + profit sharing options
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance program
- On-site masseuse and chef-prepared meals
- Great promotional opportunities (the 2 managers of the team started on the Staff level and worked their way up into leadership)
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national