Job DescriptionFeeling stuck in your current job? Ready for that “promotion” but nowhere to go internally at work? LaSalle Network is partnering with one of the largest manufacturing and distribution companies based in the north suburbs of Chicago looking for a Senior Accountant. This role is open because the organization is currently moving part of their accounting function from overseas to their US headquarters.
They are looking for someone ready to take that next step up into a senior role, lead new processes and work hand in hand with the Director of Accounting. This role offers a competitive base salary up to $100,000 plus bonus.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated financial statements and various reporting for management
- Month end close responsibilities such as posting journal entries, reconciling and analyzing all intercompany activities, etc.
- Assist leadership team with internal and external audit processes
- Partner with the Director of Accounting on any ad-hoc projects
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- SAP software experience a plus
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Quick learner and eager to take that next step up
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in Senior Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Accounting & Finance, Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: manufacturing , accounting , distributing, accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , GAAP, bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , GL , international #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.