Job DescriptionOur client, an innovative manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant in their Indiana headquarters! This individual will work alongside a wide variety of accounting individuals with 10+ years of experience to prepare monthly accounting on foreign subsidiaries, support manufacturing operations and participate in the monthly general ledger close.
As this innovative brand expands, the Accounting & Finance department continues to grow! The Senior Accountant role is budgeted for up to $100,000 plus additional bonus!
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Participate in the monthly general ledger close process
- Review purchase price variances for accuracy and reporting
- Prepare monthly journal entries related to inventory, including transfers, reconciliations and adjustments
- Support manufacturing operations through analytical reporting
- Prepare monthly accounting for foreign subsidiaries
- Prepare monthly analysis of actual results for use in internal and external reporting
- Assist in the accounting, analysis and budgeting of various accounts
- Review CAPEX requests and provide comments and recommendations
- Assist the Treasurer with the processing of foreign wires and employee expenses
- Assist, as needed, in the completion of special projects
- Interact with management, departmental heads, external auditors and business consultants as required to accomplish goals
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years of accounting experience, including working on month end close and GL
- Experience in cost accounting
- Must have previous experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong communication, self-motivating spirit and problem solving abilities
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant role, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: excel , manufacturing, senior accountant , costing, analyst, finance, public company, manufacturing, private equity, recognition , revenue , fixed assets , profitability, M&A, , analyze , results , accounting , finance , operations , profit & loss , P&L , month-end , month end , cash , variance analysis , financial , finance , accounting , strategy , GAAP , IFRS , SAP , financial reporting , GL , general ledger #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.