Job DescriptionOur client, a high growth wholesale company, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing office in the suburbs of Chicago! The Senior Accountant will be critical in the future growth of the team and will work hand-in-hand with the finance team on special projects.
In addition to participating in all accounting functions, this Senior Accountant position will work closely with other departments to ensure objectives are met. This position offers a competitive base salary of up to $90,000, plus bonus and competitive benefits! This role will be onsite during the training period, then have the option to work two remote days per week.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, cash/bank reconciliations and account analysis in five-day close
- Act as system admin/expert for Oracle and various reports accounting team uses
- Collaborate with AP team to resolve discrepancies and escalate any vendor issues
- Partner with internal finance and sales teams on variance analysis, future sales forecasts, etc.
- Ad-hoc reporting/requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business/accounting or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- ERP system experience, Oracle a plus
- Process improvement/problem solving mindset
- Strong communication, leadership skills, go-getter
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , accounting manager , gl , general ledger , month end close , journal entries , reconciliations , costing , inventory , P&L , profitability , audit , accrual , controls , analysis , finance , financial , operations , modeling, cost , profit & loss , excel , CPG , consumer goods , manufacturing , retail #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.