Our client, a leader in supporting students in their studies abroad, is looking to hire in Phoenix, Arizona office. This company loves helping our next generation understand the complexities of culture and love all different backgrounds and people!
The company has experienced rapid growth over the past few years. They are looking to expand their accounting team and hire a Senior Accountant.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage journal entries, bank reconciliations and financial reporting
- Month-end and year-end close
- Prepare and review financial documents, reports and statements
- Help with the annual audit
- Support all international accounting
- Any additional tasks as assigned
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years of relevant accounting or professional experience
- Strong technical skills in Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- International experience is a plus
If you are looking for an opportunity to get in a rapidly expanding organization and join a company that encourages growth and education, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: senior accountant , accounting , accountant , excel , month end close , year end close #LI-DAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.