We are partnering with an Atlanta-based client who is looking to hire an Senior Accountant. As the financial controller for the US entity, you have responsibility for all month-end, quarter-end and year end closings according to US GAAP and for the required US GAAP statutory reporting.
The Senior Accountant must be able to maintain contact with different stakeholders of the business and within corporate to keep track of the development of the company.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Overall balance sheet ownership
- Support monthly closing under US GAAP, including various monthly/quarterly reporting
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts under US GAAP and liaise with External Auditor
- Responsible for overall compliance for entity
- Liaise with Tax department and Tax advisors
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- Participate in projects
- Ascertain compliance with Internal Accounting Policies and Procedures and control framework
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2-5 years of accounting experience strongly preferred
- Chemical industry or manufacturing background preferred
- Excellent US GAAP knowledge
- Knowledge about tax, especially Corporate Income Tax
- ERP experience required; SAP experience preferred
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Pro-active attitude, pragmatic, team-player
- Able to handle several projects simultaneously
Keywords and Related Terms: senior accountant , GAAP , accounting #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.