Job DescriptionDo you want to live in beautiful Aspen, Colorado? LaSalle Network has partnered with a healthcare organization to find a Senior Accountant to join their team. The healthcare network has a mixture of hospital locations, outpatient surgical centers, general doctors and specialists. It is considered “the finest on the Western Slope.”
This role reports directly to the Controller and works on a tight knit team of five people. This role has the opportunity to be involved in the month-end-close process and payroll processes.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Journal entries, bank reconciliations, accruals and financial reporting
- Month-end and year-end close
- Review Staff Accountant journal entries
- Payroll processing for around 500 employees
- Support budgeting process
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field, accounting preferred
- CPA a plus
- Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs)
- Kronos experience is a plus
If you have an interest in joining an award winning healthcare organization, please apply to this Senior Accountant role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , senior accountant , journal entries , reconciliations #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.