Job DescriptionLasalle Network has partnered with a global retail company in their search for a Senior Accountant. Named one of the top 10 places to work in Chicago, this company leads with a “people first” culture that highlights continued professional education support and lucrative bonus payouts at the forefront. They’re looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing office.
Aside from the core accounting responsibilities, this Senior Accountant will work cross-functionally with other teams in the organization and play a critical role in analyzing large data sets to help inform decision making. This role is budgeted for a $85,000-$90,000 base salary.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform month end close responsibilities including journal entries, variance analysis, account reconciliations and management inquiries
- Implement accounting process improvements to streamline and improve accuracy
- Prepare complex ad-hoc reporting and analysis as assigned and present findings to higher management
- Work cross-functionally with various teams in the organization to drive business objectives
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as assigned
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years of accounting experience out of a large corporate environment
- Large ERP system experience required
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , accounting manager , gl , general ledger , month end close , journal entries , reconciliations , costing , inventory , P&L , profitability , audit , accrual , controls , analysis , finance , financial , operations , modeling , technology , distribution , cost , profit & loss , excel , retail , analytics , data #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.