Are you looking to be a part of a growing company? If so, we have a great opportunity for you located in Naperville, Illinois. Our client, a multi-billion-dollar public company, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join their growing cause. With an extensive history of innovation and continuous improvement, our client has revolutionized its market. Currently on a pattern of extensive growth, they have become an international leader known for stability and internal growth for a Senior Accountant.
Their core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything they do and have been recognized by Forbes’ “Best Places to Work.”
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Support month-end close processes (complex balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries) for the company’s inventory and revenue division
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly/quarterly property financial statements
- Oversee internal and external audits and coordinate with various departments on requirements
- Lead process improvement initiatives
- Assist with reviewing and analyzing financial statements
- Work with other teams internally to calculate monthly expense accruals
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Proficient within Microsoft Excel
- 3+ years of accounting experience
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager - Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: senior accountant , accountant , staff accountant , CPA , inventory , public , accounting , finance , Excel , MEC , month-end-close , month end , reporting , reconciliations , audits , accrual , accruals , financial statements , process improvement , accounts payable , accounts receivable , budget , budgeting , forecasting , finance , financial #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.