Are you looking to be a part of a growing company? If so, we have a great opportunity for you located in Naperville, Illinois. Our client, a multi-billion-dollar public company, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join their growing cause. With an extensive history of innovation and continuous improvement, our client has revolutionized its market. Currently on a pattern of extensive growth, they have become an international leader known for stability and internal growth for a Senior Accountant.
Their core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything they do and have been recognized by Forbes’ “Best Places to Work.”
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Support month-end close processes (complex balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries) for the company’s inventory and revenue division
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly/quarterly property financial statements
- Oversee internal and external audits and coordinate with various departments on requirements
- Lead process improvement initiatives
- Assist with reviewing and analyzing financial statements
- Work with other teams internally to calculate monthly expense accruals
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Proficient within Microsoft Excel
- 3+ years of accounting experience
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager - Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: senior accountant , accountant , staff accountant , CPA , inventory , public , accounting , finance , Excel , MEC , month-end-close , month end , reporting , reconciliations , audits , accrual , accruals , financial statements , process improvement , accounts payable , accounts receivable , budget , budgeting , forecasting , finance , financial #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.