Are you an Account Executive looking for healthcare SaaS company? Are you looking for a start-up where you get have direct contact with Executive Management?
LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry innovator to help expand their footprint with ambitious Senior Account Executives. Located in New York, this is a hybrid role where our client is seeking a highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of success consultatively selling software solutions.
You will play a fundamental role in the growth and development of a pioneering brand. The ideal candidate will have excelled in a start-up environment and have a strong understanding of SMB and Mid-Market SaaS/Cloud applications.
Senior Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Exceed monthly quota targets, while developing and building a strong sales pipeline
- Effectively source and prospect new sales opportunities
- Manage complex sales-cycles and efficiently present value to prospects and clients
- Improve continuously and learn new sales concepts via rigorous trainings
- Excellent communications skills - oral, written, and presentation
Senior Account Executive Requirements:
- Proven success in consistently achieving monthly/quarterly quota targets
- Experience closing complex/consultative sales cycles
- Hunter mentality with experience in self-generating new business
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and high-growth business environment
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or a related CRM
- 4+ years of SaaS closing experience
If you are interested in this Senior Account Executive position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: sales, account executive , saas , business development , revenue , healthcare , mid market , enterprise , ae , sr ae , sr account executive , senior acount executive
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.