Are you a digital marketing guru with a specialty in SEM looking to grow your career? Are you looking to join a company in the fintech space that is disrupting the financial services space with its digital transformation and new product offerings? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire an SEM Specialist, someone with at least 3+ years working in the SEM space. This person will focus on digital ads execution and optimization, partnering with content marketing and analytics teams. You will be able to directly influence digital advertising direction and strategy in this role!
SEM Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead execution for SEM, including assisting with display retargeting and paid social operations
- Keyword planning and defining ad groups for all keyword types
- Use industry best practices of bid management
- Analyze and understand digital ad campaign performance
- Revise and optimize campaigns based on findings in ROAS and attribution reporting
- Make recommendations for strategic investment
- Work with teams for applicable conversion and retargeting tags
- Maintain excellent logs including campaign budget, annotation, change-control, break-fix, assets, and performance
- Assist VP, Digital Marketing with paid media campaign strategy and budgeting
SEM Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or quantitative field of study (Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing (ideally within SEM)
- Google Ads certified, search required
- Experience managing paid media campaigns with an emphasis in SEM
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Collaborative attitude with the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in YouTube advertising and display is a plus
- Basic knowledge of website analytic tools like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
If you are interested in this role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: SEM , display , optimization
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.