Our client is looking for an organized and experienced Full Cycle Biller to join their organization! This position is on-site with all of the precautions taken to keep employees safe. As a Full Cycle Biller, you are playing a part to ensure that the patient is not overpaying for their treatment, and that the health system is reimbursed timely to help future patients receive treatment.
The Full Cycle Biller is responsible for processing health insurance claims for hospitals, doctors’ offices and other healthcare facilities. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in medical insurance regulations, billing software, and an expert at responding to patient and insurance inquiries.
Full Cycle Biller Responsibilities:
- Ensure all claims are accurately transmitted daily and meet team goals
- Complete follow-up of claims on a timely basis according to the productivity guidelines for account follow-up goals
- Pursue unpaid accounts by telephone or electronic inquiry to determine status of payments in accordance with department follow-up timeliness
- Following up on patient accounts and verifying insurance information for billing patient claims
- Researching rejected bills and obtaining necessary information from patients and facilities
Full Cycle Biller Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of hospital/physician billing experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial and government insurances
- Working knowledge of EPIC
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, V-Lookups).
- Knowledge of ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS
To keep the office safe, employees are required to wear masks while walking throughout the office. The office is cleaned multiples times throughout the day, and all employees are seated a minimum of six feet apart.
Senior Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: managed care, commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, public aid, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , hospital registration , scheduler , registration , insurance , epic, referral , authorization , eligibility , verification , insurance , scheduler ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.