LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago that is seeking a Scrum Master to join their team. This individual will coach Team Members, proactively eliminate barriers, and facilitate team delivery on sprint goals. They will also work with team members, product owners, and aligned stakeholders to support Sprint and Release Planning, foster team self-awareness, encourage cross training, decision making and continuous improvement.
SCRUM MASTER Responsibilities include:
· Lead multiple scrum teams in moderate to high complexity streams.
· Oversee scrum process and coach the team on how to use scrum and agile practices and methodology.
· Lead daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospective and planning to ensure full team engagement.
· Manage interdependence's between agile teams.
· Collaborate with Product owner to support short and long term release planning, and to keep backlog healthy and prepared for execution.
Requirements for consideration include:
· Proven experience working as a Scrum Master for a previous organization (at least 1+ year of experience in a formal Scrum Master role)
· Strong Working Knowledge of Agile Principles and concepts displaying strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
· The ideal candidate would have a background in QA or Dev before becoming a Scrum Master
· Experience in Scaled agile framework (nice to have but not required)
· CSM or PSM Certifications (preferred but not required)
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Scrum Master, Agile, sprint, releases
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.