LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago to identify an experienced Scrum Master or Agile Coach with 8+ years’ for an engagement with a multi-billion dollar company in Chicago that is modernizing a legacy Business Intelligence platform into a cloud environment using SCRUM practices to drive the team.
The Scrum Master is responsible for collaborating with Product Owners and BI Teams to identify and manage project backlog, migrate Agile artifacts, and execute on project deliverables in preparation for a migration to an Azure Cloud environment.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Utilize modern Project Management tools for Agile Artifact Migration
- Identify, track and manage project backlog
- Interface with Product Owners to identify and organize key project milestones
- Stablize SCRUM/Agile environment for continued project progression
Scrum Master Requirements:
- 8+ years of SCRUM, Agile Coach or Agile Practitioner experience
- Experience using modern Project Management tools, specifically Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Experience tracking, managing and resolving project backlog
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical resources to facilitate collaboration
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: SCRUM, Agile, Project backlog, VSTS
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v