LaSalle Network is partnering with a financial services company in the western suburbs of Chicago to identify a Scrum Master with deep experience in Scrum practices and project management. This person will join a team of 6-8 and will help lead Agile/Scrum frameworks in projects spanning across multiple departments.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Ensure Scrum teams are aligned on strategic initiatives
- Lead Scrum ceremonies, plan, and organize sprints
- Mentor and develop team members
- Support Product Owners and other key players involved in their initiatives
- Lead the analysis and documentation of workflows, as well as act as the IT liaison with the business
Scrum Master Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience working within an Agile framework and/or leading Scrum teams
- Demonstrated experience leading efforts using Agile/Hybrid methodologies
- Certified Scrum Master, Project Management Professional, or other relevant certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Jira, focusing on Agile ceremonies
If you are interested in this Scrum Master opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: scrum , agile , jira , technology , technology services , IT liaison , scrum master , project management professional , mentor , scrum master , product owners
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.