LaSalle Network is working with a national healthcare company to find new team members for their scheduling team in Hermitage, TN to join as Scheduling Specialists. This position would be working in a high volume, call center environment reaching out to patients and scheduling them for appointments and follow up on rescheduled appointments.
This position is contract to hire, and our client is looking to hire immediately.
Scheduling Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handling high volume of both inbound and outbound calls from patients
- Answering questions and making sure patients have all pertinent information for their appointments
- Scheduling and moving appointments for patients
Scheduling Specialist Requirements:
- High volume call center experience preferred
- Self-motivated and organized, able to handle a busy work environment
- Previous healthcare and scheduling experience preferred
- Confident and professional on the phone
If you are interested in the Scheduling Specialist role and feel qualified for the position, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national