Are you interested in kick starting your career in the rapidly growing Healthcare industry? Our client, a growing system with an amazing reputation is looking for individuals that have the drive to make a difference in its patients’ lives. They offer amazing resources to become a fully licensed and certified pharmacy technician and often look to promote leaders from within the company! If you are looking for the opportunity to start a career in the Healthcare industry, then this Scheduling position is for you!
- Communicate with doctors, patients and insurance providers to process medical data
- Sets realistic expectations with customers
- Schedule appropriate times for conversations regarding medications
- Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures
- Ability to handle a large volume of outbound calls
- Experience with scheduling appointments
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Strong and compassionate personality
- Highschool diploma
- 18+ years old
If you are qualified and interested in a career in the Healthcare Revenue Cycle, please apply!
Project Manager. Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable, follow up, collections, claims, rebill, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing, collections, claims, follow-up, eob, patient, remittance, payor, insurance, review, submit, compliance, discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.