Our client is the world’s leading distributor of foodservice equipment and supplies, located in Woodridge, IL. They’ve been in the business for 100+ years, have integrated today’s latest technology, and are growing. They are expanding their Business Process Improvements team by hiring on a new SAP Business Transformation Analyst.
The SAP Business Transformation Analyst will utilize SAP daily to monitor ongoing business improvements and provide end user and project support for all modules. You’ll learn more here than at any MBA program, working in all areas of the business from owner to warehouse employees to back office, conducting internal operational audits and consultation! This role offers a hybrid schedule and competitive base salary up to $90,000.
SAP Business Transformation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Gather data for internal audit through a variety of methods, including research, interviews and data review
- Evaluate business processes, identify areas for improvement and develop and implement solutions
- Use SAP and Excel to manage data to assist in audit and to analyze issues
- Provide end user support for all SAP modules
- Work closely with subject matter experts to build proficiency and functional SAP skills
SAP Business Transformation Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, actuarial science, math or related field
- 2-3+ years of audit/analyst experience
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
- Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems
- Strong communication and leadership skills
If you are interested in this SAP Business Transformation Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: audit , analyst , accounting, finance , actuarial , math , operational audit , internal audit , travel , business , consult , excel , analysis , data , analytic , integration , implementation , strategy , improvement , bachelor’s degree , reporting , internal controls , ERP, SAP , SQL , query , queries , foodservice , distributor , distribution #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.