LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in downtown Chicago to identify an experienced Salesforce Process & Integrations Manager for a fulltime, salaried position. The Process & Integrations Manager will act as a Product Owner of the Salesforce platform, understand business needs and implement solutions, and own the integrations between Salesforce and other applications. This person will also have the opportunity to migrate systems to a more modern data architecture.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Serve as Salesforce.com Subject Matter Expert for the organization
- Key member in the migration from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning
- Maintain data connections between all platforms in use by the company and execute light programming tasks to provide solutions for platforms that utilize scripting
- Develop reports and present to senior leadership
Requirements for consideration include:
- 4+ years Salesforce experience (at the Administration level or above)
- Salesforce certifications are preferred, but not required
- Experience in a similar version migration or experience re-engineering an existing SFDC configuration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Practice Lead – Enterprise Systems
Keywords and Related Terms: salesforce, salesforce manager, sfdc, lightning, api, sql, CRM, data migration
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.