Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a medical association to hire a Salesforce Developer. The Salesforce Developer will play a key role in the support and development of enterprise-wide applications with most of the focus being within the Salesforce environment supporting Nimble AMS. They are a critical member of the core team and will assist Project Managers in translating business needs into effective and scalable solutions within enterprise-wide applications. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions and integrations.
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain Salesforce and Nimble AMS customizations, applications, extensions and integrations (Nimble AMS managed package)
- Ensure all Salesforce product releases, system updates and best practices are delivered on time, within scope and within budget, adjusting for new customizations and integrations while sharing best practices and improving processes within the team
- Manage the daily administration tasks, including data manipulation, data loading, merging of duplicate records, managing custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, security configuration, workflows and overall system configuration
- Manage complex data models and ensure changes in those models are scalable and efficient
- Design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Coordinate release activities for all phases of delivery including but not limited to review of roadmap priorities, release scope, test planning, UAT signoff and production readiness
- Organize required activities associated with Salesforce’s three yearly releases including enhancement and fix review, Opt-in and Op-out and regression testing
- Contribute to the workplace culture that is consistent with the association’s culture statement and emphasizes the mission, vision and values of the organization
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- Proficient with XML, SOAP, RESTful and JSON
- APEX Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule Classes, Visualforce pages
- Proficient in CSS3, HTML5 and client-side best practices
- Familiarity with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) with expertise in requirement gathering, analysis, design and development and testing
- Ability to translate business processes/requirements into technical specifications, applying system analysis techniques and procedures
- 4-6 years of experience working with Salesforce and databases including understanding structure, query languages, system relationships
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification (Salesforce Platform Developer II desired)
- Previous experience with managing, analyzing and troubleshooting data related issues in relation to reports and dashboards
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: Salesforce , CRM , Developer , Administrator #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.