LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a manufacturing company that is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team. This individual will help with a migration to Salesforce Lighting and will assist the project execution.
Salesforce Business Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Act as a liaison between users, vendors, and the application development teams
- Define working groups of Salesforce users across functions and departments
- Lead global training on Salesforce for the global organization to grow the Salesforce.com skill set
- Define, coordinate, and execute user acceptance tests against business requirements
- Grant user access, create profiles, role hierarchies, and analyze data within Salesforce
Requirements for consideration include:
- An understanding of the Salesforce platform ecosystem in a real-world setting
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pardot, and Community Cloud products
- Salesforce Admin Certification desired (not required)
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Analyst, Salesforce, Lightning
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.