LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a financial services organization in the Chicagoland area to help them identify a Salesforce Architect for their team. The Salesforce Architect will be leading the architect and design of the future state of a Salesforce platform for a company that handles over $400 million in assets.
Salesforce Architect Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 3 Salesforce Administrators in upgrades and implementations of different Salesforce modules
- Manage 3rd party vendor in support and development for the Salesforce platform
- Support a user base of around 500 Salesforce users
- Interface with business stakeholders, gathering requirements and understanding needs from a business and technical perspective
Salesforce Architect Requirements:
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience, preferably within a financial setting
- High level communication and ability to work with C-level executives
- Technical experience with multiple modules within Salesforce, including Sales and Service Cloud
- Previous design and architecture experience, with a focus on implementing and upgrading new aspects of Salesforce
- Vendor management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and Salesforce Certifications highly preferred
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Salesforce , architect , financial services , Chicagoland , Chicago , sales , service cloud , architecture , design , vendor management , certification , technology , IT , web design , support , implementation , development
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.