LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago to identify an experienced Salesforce Administrator for a full-time, salaried position. Our client is experiencing immense growth and fosters a collaborative, team-based environment.
The Salesforce Administrator will own the Salesforce platform and is responsible for design, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Salesforce and the related applications on top of and integrated with the Salesforce instance.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Serve as part of the team responsible for the migration from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning
- Act as a point-of-contact for all Salesforce end users with questions
- Create SOPs and best practices, along with written documentation, for the Salesforce instance
- Work cross functionally between groups (e.g., IT, finance, business partners, etc.) to enhance user experience and end user adoption rates
- Monitor and ensure data integrity
- Work with third party Salesforce developers and integrators
Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- 2 to 5 years of experience working with Salesforce CRM as an admin of the platform
- Experience with both Service & Sales clouds, and knowledge of the related applications that integrate with Salesforce
- Professional experience working with both Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning
- Certification is preferred, not required (ex: ADM 201, CRT 101, ADX 201, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, CPQ Specialist)
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Salesforce Administrator is the role for you!
If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Practice Lead – Enterprise Systems
Keywords and Related Terms: salesforce , service cloud , sales cloud , CRM , configurations , admin , administrator , systems analyst , business systems analyst , business system administrator , CRM administrator
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.