Do you love working within CPG? LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-billion $$, rapidly growing, leader within the CPG industry. They are looking for a Tax Accountant to join their corporate Accounting team. This person will be responsible for analyzing tax rates, all sales & use tax work, researching tax laws, and preparing annual reports & cash flow analysis. This Tax Accountant works directly with leadership and cross functionally with other units.
Our client offers unparallel growth, hiring top talent within the Chicagoland area. The Tax Accountant is an opportunity to grow your career in fast-paced, growing organization.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Analyzing tax rates for the company’s products sold across the US
- Prepare cash flow analysis and monthly tax reports
- Reconciles tax accounts and prepares journal entries
- Administers Personal Property tax return and Real Property preparation, assessment, and payment
- Managing the sales & use tax audit
Tax Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience working with sales & use tax required
- Experience with PowerPoint/Excel preferred
- Professionalism and superb communication abilities
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel
If you are interested in this Tax Accountant position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , tax , sales , use , sales & use , taxes , taxing , accountant , tax accountant , journal entries , CPA , personal property tax , tax return , real property preparation , cash flow analysis , month end close , month end , corporate tax , retail , CPG , real estate , sales & use tax analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.