Want to join a Learning & Development team responsible for creating and executing a training program named a 7-time honoree of Training Magazine’s top programs in the world?
Due to our ongoing rapid growth, LaSalle Network is hiring a Sales Training Manager to support our commitment to learning and development. This is the ideal role for someone who wants to truly make an impact, as this position will directly affect the success of our new hires, the career development of our sales staff and the revenue growth of our business.
Imagine contributing to a sales training program with results that speak for themselves:
- A 12-time Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies” honoree
- Named among Staffing Industry Analysts’ (SIA) “Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms” for 8 years
- 7-time honoree of the Inner City 100 award, which celebrates the 100 fastest-growing businesses in under-resourced communities across America by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC)
- Sales leaders who have been recognized as industry leaders, named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ “40 Under 40” and “Global 150 Women in Staffing”
- …and the list goes on!
Sales Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Support new hire sales training initiatives in weeks 2-3 of LaSalle Onboarding (sales-specific training on CRM and working candidate profiles to gather information)
- Lead sales training onboarding after LaSalle University; responsible for content design and delivery to successfully ramp up our sales staff
- Support sales leaders in providing consistent feedback and updates on new hires progression, additional support needed and readiness to advance
- Design, create and/or facilitate sales content in LMS for continuous learning
- Work alongside new sales hires by supporting role plays, shadowing client meetings and supporting process knowledge
- Support sales retreats/off site trainings alongside Sr. Director of L&D, including event organization, content creation and facilitation
- Track and monitor new sales hires’ activity and provide data to sales managers on a consultative basis
- Regularly seek out feedback to enhance sales training program and intended outcomes
Sales Training Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of sales or sales training experience
- Experience from the staffing or consulting industry is highly preferred
- Ability to build trust quickly and a contagious enthusiasm to motivate people
- Willingness to work a hybrid work schedule and travel to local Chicagoland offices regularly
- Some overnight travel required
With LaSalle Network’s projected growth, in business and headcount, our Learning & Development team has aggressive training plans for 2023 and beyond. If you have a proven track record in sales or sales training and are ready for a new challenge, please apply to our Sales Training Manager role today!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales trainer , sales training , sales training manager , learning and development , learning & development , L&D , training , sales #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.