LaSalle Network is hiring for a Sales Support position at a well-known company in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. If you are a driven individual that wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and a great work-life balance, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest.
Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Open and service new and current accounts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a strong understanding of the market, customers, and competition
- Provide support to customers and salespeople
- Develop, proofread, and modify new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manuals, training manuals, etc.
- Plan, design, develop, and deliver trainings to both new hires and existing employees on products, applications, and competitors
- Support division management in the development and implementation of new strategies
Sales Support Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree required
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at one time
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you meet the minimum requirements, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level , entry-level , analyst , analytical , marketing , technology , analytics , physics , technical , tech support , engineer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.